Sonntag, 17. April 2016

Prom 2016 - No it is not like High school musical

Hey ya'll !

I was thinking that, since I am in the USA it would be cool to post something in English ;-)

Ok so yesterday was Prom day ^-^
And I really had a blast ! It was such a great night.
Our Prom theme was Paris- City of lights.
I started getting ready at like 2. After everything was ready me and my Hostmum drove to the Campus of the University here in Lafayette. There we would first meet my date and then some friends. Taking pictures was so much fun, actually more than Prom itself :D
 couldn't have asked for a better Prom date <3


 

 After that we went to the Center where Prom was at. They had a photo booth where we took a lot of pictures it was so fun ! We danced and talked and watched how the prom court and King and Queen were nominated. It was not like in the movies and not at all as expected, but I still had a great and unforgettable night!

After the dance we went to eat with a group of friends and then had a sleepover.
I cant really believe that Prom is over already I wish I could re-live the night !

Greetings and a great week for ya'll :-)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.